- How can I participate HK Live Endoscopy?
This year’s HK Live Endoscopy will be held physically at Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong.
There will be no virtual option for the programme.
All are required to register at https://www.hklivendoscopy.com/register.php
- Do I need to create a new account even if I joined previous workshops?
- Yes, all are required to create a new account for registration.
- Will I get a registration confirmation?
Upon successful registration, a registration confirmation will be sent to your email address. Please be reminded to fill in a valid email address during registration. The registration confirmation will also serve as a receipt. If you cannot receive the confirmation, please contact the secretariat at [email protected].
For the Hong Kong delegates who have registered to attend the Pre-Congress Nurse Programme, please be noted that you would first receive an acknowledgement email. After screening by the Organizing Committee, registration confirmation would be sent to the selected participants.
- Are CME / CNE points available?
- CME / CNE points would be offered to Hong Kong participants from various colleges and institutions in Hong Kong. The application for CME / CNE points is now in progress. Details would be updated at https://cuhk.everyideas.com/member.php once available.
- Will I get an attendance certificate?
- An attendance certificate will be issued to those who have joined the workshop. An email consisting of a download link will be sent to the participants and participants are required to download the certificate before the deadline specified in the email.
- What should I do if I want to cancel my registration?
- Please inform the secretariat at [email protected] if you would like to cancel your registration. For cancellation requests received before 1159 on 27 October 2023 (HKT), 50% of registration fee paid would be refunded. No refund could be made thereafter.